Chris Wilson of LunaGrown Fine Gourmet Jam shares another way to use up those last bits of jam -- great to bring to a potluck.https://www.lunagrown.com/
Can be made as a whole, or in individual cups. Simply cut puff pastry into circles using a biscuit cutter and place into greased muffin tin. Fill with wedge of brie cheese and proceed as listed above. Enjoy!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry thawed
- 1 8 ounce round Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup jam of choice
- 2 Tablespoons walnuts, pecans, or nut of choice chopped
- 1/2 cup grilled onion optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Lay the puff pastry onto the prepared baking sheet. Center the Brie wheel onto the pastry. Spread the jam evenly over the top of the Brie. Sprinkle nuts, and onions if using, atop the jam. Fold the puff pastry over the top of the brie, sealing all openings. Drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of course salt. Bake in preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown, about 20 minutes.