One teaspoon (3 grams) of Pomona’s Universal Pectin contains:
- 10.2 Total Calories
- 2.55 grams carbohydrate (from soluble fiber)
- 2.5 grams soluble fiber
- 90 mg sodium
One tablespoon of an average jam made with Pomona’s Pectin contains:
- 1.9 calories from the pectin
- 480mg carbohydrate from the pectin
- 470mg soluble fiber from the pectin
- 17mg sodium from the pectin
These numbers do not account for the fruit, sweetener, or any other ingredients in your jam.
The calcium water is calcium, phosphorus, and water — no calories, protein, carbohydrate, sugar, fat, or sodium.